With the arrival of spring in sunny Armenia, we are pleased to invite you to the 1st International Conference on “Armenia's Perspectives in Current Oncology Theranostics” (APRICOT) with the subtitle “Magnetic nanomaterials in biomedicine: synthesis and functionalization” to be held on March 1-4, 2023 in Yerevan, Armenia. This conference also includes the 3rd MaNaCa summer school, funded by European Union in the framework of Twinning/Horizon 2020 programme.
The conference will focus on magnetic nanohybrids in various biomedical areas such as bioseparations, hyperthermia treatment, drug delivery and toxin removal, medical diagnostics, and sensing devices. Aiming to start a series, it will show the convergence of material science and biological sciences, bring together the scientific community of Physicists, Chemists, and Biologists to discuss the latest developments in the fabrication and characterization of nanomaterials and their biomedical applications.
- Synthesis, characterization, and properties of magnetic nanomaterials
- Novel processing and manufacturing technologies of magnetic nanomaterials
- Investigating methods for characterization magnetic nanoparticles
- Interaction of magnetic nanoparticles with electromagnetic waves
- Biomedical applications, e.g. therapy, diagnosis, cell separation
- Functional magnetic nanomaterials and their applications
For more information about who to contact and how to register, please download the following announcement.